Derks & Derks Detachering
Temporary position for a pharmaceutical company
- diverse job within a pharmaceutical company
- interesting position to use your skills and knowledge in HR IT systems
- temporary contract with the possibility to extend
Our client manufactures and markets high-quality drugs in a diversity of fields. The organisation has been undergoing substantial growth and expects to be a global top ten player. In Europe, our client produces, develops and markets products through a network of affiliated companies. The European R&D and manufacturing activities are concentrated in The Netherlands. The European organisation is located at Leiden but with a tight line to the other affiliates. In order to give extra support to a project the organisation is searching for an HR System Specialist.
As an HR System Specialist you will be responsible and accountable for maintenance, troubleshooting and design of HR systems. You are also accountable for partnering with the Information Systems team, Data & Reporting teams and HR Operations Service Delivery teams on system updates and to ensure any amends to requirements / processes are delivered. You will be responsible for HR Operations tools from a functional perspective and ensure they are fit for purpose (e.g. case management, knowledge management & HR Portal). Also you will be supporting minor/major software and hardware upgrades ensuring that change management procedures are followed. Another responsibility is the identification, testing and resolution of escalated incidents from frontline support teams and assist with the command & control for major incident and service outages. It is a global role, based in Leiden (The Netherlands). You will report to the Manager of the department.
- Bachelor’s degree
- at least 5 years of working experience
- at least 2 years of experience in IT and/or HR IT Space
- experience of communicating and coordinating initiatives across functional and technical boundaries
- knowledge of “Best of Breed” HR IT Systems and integration models
- excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- excellent IT skills in SAP, succesfactors or/and HR connect
- proven HR Skills
- proven people management skills
- a widely used international language(s) is desirable
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to DT/20-025-DD, to Sandra van Putten: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please call and discuss the opportunity with Sandra van Putten at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.