Derks & Derks
A unique opportunity to work in the innovative world of spinal robotics
- a unique opportunity to work in the innovative world of spinal robotics
- a flexible and hands-on organizational culture
- a young and dynamic team of experts across Europe to further establish the use of robotics in spinal surgery
- a good enumeration
As Clinical Specialist European Clinical Robotic Specialist, you support spinal robotic procedures in the OR throughout Western Europe. You help the hospital surgical team with the correct usage of robotic equipment during the case. In partnership with the local team, you ensure organization of case support, relationship management with surgeons and OR staff, troubleshooting and scheduling of equipment servicing. You support the training and education of surgeons and hospital staff as well as training of local specialists. You optimize OR set-up for robotic use in coordination with the hospital staff. In collaboration with your local colleagues and the hospital team you coordinate and execute new robotic installations. You help plan and organize the transport and delivery logistics for material.
As part of the European Marketing Team you support marketing activities across Europe, driving the adoption Spinal Robotic Surgery. Operating with a high level of autonomy and little oversight, you will be recognized as an expert within our Robotics Team.
- MSc. Degree with a scientific, technical, or clinical background
- very good knowledge of the OR environment
- knowledge of spinal procedures and knowledge of technical equipment such as surgical navigation and/or imaging is preferable
- strong communication and presentation skills
- strong interpersonal skills, relationship builder
- autonomous and resourceful
- fluent in English is essential
- willingness to travel extensively, minimum of 80% in Western Europe
Our client is a global medical device company dedicated to bring meaningful innovation to global health. They are focused on a variety of medical technology and services worldwide. The organisation creates significant value for society. Their mission is to make a truly meaningful contribution to global health by directing proven talent for innovation. The organisation is located in Europe. For this position we are looking for a Clinical Specialist who is able travel to the Amsterdam Airport for traveling throughout Western Europe.
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WS/21-056-DD, to Pieter van Gelderen: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please call Pieter van Gelderen at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.