Derks & Derks Detachering
Interesting position as the Master Data Department to define supply chain business flows for an international project at a pharmaceutical company
- a position to grow into or to deliver out of your experience
- responsible for the supply chain business flows at an international project
- a fulltime contract of 12 months, possibly longer
- temporary contract from Derks & Derks Secondment & Interim
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company. The company’s activities comprise the development, production and sales of medicines. For the facility in Drenthe we would like to meet an enthusiastic, communicatively skilled, self-assured and performance-oriented Document Life Cycle Coordinator.
As a Document Life Cycle Coordinator, you will be added to the master data team. The team is growing from a regional team into a global team. As a Document Life Cycle Coordinator (Technical Writer), you will be responsible for successfully steering Business as Usual documents through their life cycle process, within the Document Management System. This involves working closely with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs); collating comments and working to reach consensus and agreement. Additional responsibilities will include assisting with the drafting of documentation, managing various trackers for definitions and system documentation. All together this is a challenging job where you can grow your knowledge of the Pharma sector with enough freedom to put your own ‘stamp’ on the output. In this job you will report to the manager of the department.
- at least a bachelor’s degree or higher education in a relevant field
- Supply Chain knowledge is needed
- interviewing skills augmented with user experience review and feedback
- understanding of software tools used to create software product documentation
- knowledge w.r.t. Master Data Management is preferred
- proficient English writing skills
- good document layout skills and basic business process design skills
- profound Microsoft Office solution knowledge e.g. Word, Visio, PowerPoint, SAP knowledge
- ability to plan and manage multiple tasks
- effective time management, good presentation skill and proactive approach
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference number DT/20-040-DD to Sandra van Putten: email@example.com. For further information, please call and discuss the opportunity with Sandra van Putten at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.