- working in an international and multicultural environment
- working as a specialist in the relationship with public stakeholders
- temporary position for 6 months
The Director for Corporate Affairs reports to the regional manager for Corporate Affairs Western Europe and will be responsible for the delivery of an aligned Corporate/Public Affairs strategy for the client in The Netherlands. In this position you will drive comprehensive external programs that shape the external leadership in health and wellbeing. In this role you will promote a policy environment that will support the company’s mission. You will be responsible for building the company’s long-term image and reputation through innovative and aligned policy, advocacy and communications activities across the Netherlands. As Director Corporate Affairs you will also be required to shape the company’s policy agenda through active participation in industry groups such as the association innovative medicines, health science & technology group, and the American chamber of commerce.
- bachelor’s degree required, a secondary qualification in communications or corporate/public affairs is highly desirable
- significant professional experience in leading a corporate/public affairs function in both public and private sector
- experience in lobbying, excellent knowledge of Dutch political system and issues
- in depth understanding of the Dutch healthcare system, political acumen, and a passion for policy work
- proven ability and skills to conceive, analyse, develop, influence and execute medium-to-long term strategies and campaigns to deal with complex issues including healthcare and medicines financing and regulation, and life science innovation, involving multiple stakeholders
- astrong record of being a great team player and collaborator with internal (all levels) and external (government and media influencers) stakeholders with the ability to promote cooperation and facilitate problem resolution in a timely, creative and professional manner
- fluent level of English and Dutch
Our client is a leading, internationally operating, and innovative pharmaceutical company. They work intensively with other parties in the healthcare sector on a healthier world and a healthier Netherlands. They are able to achieve this by marketing innovative medicines, premium self-care products and impactful partnerships. They work in different business units, but a lot of knowledge and information is shared among themselves.
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to MSP/22-077-DD, to Sandra van Putten: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please call Sandra van Putten at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks Secondment & Interim as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.