Derks & Derks Detachering
A temporary assignment to cover a maternity leave at a large pharmaceutical company
- a challenging job within a large pharmaceutical company
- interesting position at the supply chain department
- parttime opportunity to cover a maternity leave
- a temporary assignment till the end of June 2023
- contract of Derks & Derks Secondment & Interim
As a Customer Service Representative, you ensure that client orders are taken in, processed, and carried out with prevision to make sure the client receives their products on time. You will also act as an aftersales specialist, being the single point of contact for the clients and internal companies. The key performance indicators are based on a timely execution of client orders, planning of drivers and transport companies to ensure on time delivery to the customers. You will perform work activities in the most efficient and precise way. At all times you ensure compliance to the DGR and IATA standards. As a Customer Service Representative you will work in a small, but enthusiastic team and you will have a direct reporting line to the Team Manager Logistics.
- preferable a bachelor’s degree in Logistics
- preferable 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- open and clear collaboration and communication to make sure the daily operation runs smoothly
- exploitation of new technology and techniques to eliminate non-value adding activities and improve productivity/performance through new processes
- shows the appropriate sense of urgency around given tasks
- fluent in Dutch and English, both verbal and written
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company that supplies valuable medicines to patients worldwide. In this way they try to lighten the lives of patients and make them better. They are widely active in the market, from research to sales and everything in between. The product portfolio consists of innovative medicines for different target groups focused on specialty medicines and licensed products. They have multiple locations in the Netherlands, with the head office in North Holland. They are ambitious and have a clear growth ambition and expectation. Every day they want to get closer to achieving their mission. Therefore, they are looking for a Customer Service Representative.
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to MSP/23-026-DD, to Marinda van Kalleveen: email@example.com. For more information, please call, text or Whatsapp Marinda via +31 (0)6 8281 4595.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks Secondment & Interim as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.
Not quite the position you are looking for? Click here for other interesting positions!