Join this Biotech Start-up that specializes in cancer therapeutics
- Independent laboratory position
- Interdisciplinary and international environment
- Small and ambitious team
- Involved in early-stage drug development for cancer therapeutics
- A temporary contract for at least 6 months via Derks & Derks Detachering
As a Compounding Technician, you are in charge of handling the storage, inventory, and distribution of the compound library for scientists in Eindhoven and Daly City. Your job includes organizing compounds, setting up storage, and fulfilling orders, like creating library sets and preparing assay-ready plates with liquid handling robots. You play a crucial part in the entire compound lifecycle, from weighing and dissolving to packaging and shipping to R&D departments and external CROs. Additionally, you contribute to waste management, consumables inventory, and peptide/protein inventory, ensuring a seamless workflow for scientists across these two locations.
- at least a Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences: or similar studies
- experience in a laboratory or drug discovery environment
- in possession of a valid Dutch work permit
- responsible, proactive, accurate and structured
- excellent communication skills and fluent in English (written as well as spoken)
Ambagon Therapeutics is a Biotech Start-up company, involved in early-stage drug development with a primary focus on cancer therapeutics. The company distinguishes itself through a unique approach that revolves around the innovative stabilization of protein-protein interactions utilizing molecular glues. This method specifically targets 14-3-3 proteins and their diverse interaction partners. Operating from sites in Eindhoven (NL) and Daly City (CA, USA), Ambagon is experiencing rapid growth. The team at Ambagon is dedicated to pushing the boundaries of cancer treatment by employing pioneering methodologies. The company fosters a culture of innovation and mutual respect, working towards impactful advancements in the dynamic field of biotechnology.
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to DT/24-058DD, to Anna Helsen: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please call Anna Helsen at number +31645412924.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.