Derks & Derks Detachering
A temporary assignment for at least 1 year at a large pharmaceutical company (Oss, The Netherlands)
- a challenging job within a large pharmaceutical company
- a temporary assignment till the end of 2020
- contract of Derks & Derks Secondment & Interim
Our client is a world leader in the healthcare industry. Through their medicines, vaccines, biological therapies, and support services they offer health solutions for people and animals in more than 140 countries. They also demonstrate their commitment to an increasing access to healthcare through far-reaching programs that donate and deliver their products to the people who need them. The organisation has three main locations with approximately 4,500 employees. This position is located in Oss.
As a Commisioning and Qualification (CQ) Engineer you will support internal manufacturing operations, and continuously improve and innovate. You will work across many diverse areas including Biological, Automation, Capital Projects, Maintenance, Safety, Process Development, Technical Services, Utilities and Validation. As a CQ Engineer you will also support projects in manufacturing facility and associated equipment. You will make sure systems and facilities are safe, efficiently utilized, reliable and that they meet GMP, regulatory and production requirements in support of IPT operation and maintenance. Besides this you will implement process improvement projects to meet with new technology, new engineering standards and new code and practices for process & energy efficiencies, process safety and quality compliance.
Other tasks may include the development and implementation of plans to optimize existing equipment to support new product introduction to the manufacturing facility. But also analyzing, developing and administrating engineering change controls and process safety assessments on site, related to projects in the manufacturing facility.
- Bachelor degree in Process-, Biotech- or Chemical Engineering or comparable field of education
- preferably 3-5 years relevant technical experience within the pharmaceutical or manufacturing industry
- experience in process engineering to carry out feasibility studies
- experience in developing and implementing technical solutions
- experience with process / facilities equipment operation, reliability and project life cycle planning and execution.
- project management skills, planning, costing and scheduling implementations, working with multi-functional teams
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to DT/19-187-DD, to Djamila Hagemans: email@example.com.
For further information, please call Djamila Hagemans at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our Client has chosen Derks & Derks Secondment & Interim as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.
If this is not quite the position you are seeking, please check https://www.derksenderks.nl/vacatures for other interesting jobs!