Derks & Derks Detachering
Temporary part time position for 1 year as Clinical Research Associate in the life science industry
- Challenging job in the life science industry.
- Responsible for monitoring clinical studies.
- Temporary contact for 1 year, 8-16 hours a week.
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company. The company’s activities comprise the development, production and sales of medicines. For the facility in Leiden we would like to meet an enthusiastic, communicatively skilled, self-assured and performance-oriented Clinical Research Associate.
As a Clinical Research Associate you are the link between investigators in the Netherlands and the organization. You are responsible for timely of exact and accurate patient data, out of a clinical trial for timely closure of the study database. You will monitor one to three ongoing clinical studies in 5 – 8 centers where you monitor 50 – 100 patients. You conduct initial contact (if requested), pre-study visit, monitoring and close-out visits of clinical studies in Phase II to IV according to international GCP guidelines, local laws and company SOP’s. Therefore you build a trustful and stable relationship with the investigator and his staff. And ensure efficient and complete information exchange between the investigator and the local staff by regular on-site visits, telephone calls and written correspondence. You report promptly and ensure the follow-up of adverse events according to the company SOP’s. You organize the supply of clinical trial materials to investigators and/or pharmacists. You account fully for issued and returned samples according to the company SOP’s and ensure high data quality by checking thoroughly CRF’s, verification of source data and resolutions of queries according to company SOP’s and study requirements. You prepare and track investigator payments together with documents for ethic committees and patient information brochures.
- A bachelor degree in natural of medical sciences or other relevant field.
- At least 2 years experience in monitoring clinical studies.
- Preferably experience in electronic data is capture.
- Fluent in English verbal and written.
- Good customer-orientated communicator with a sense of humour.
- Team player notifying problems in a timely manner.
- Quality oriented by checking documents for errors, imperfections, omissions, completeness and consistency.
- Planner of the course of action before acting.
- Problem solving by asking questions or analysing information to determine needs, problems or requests.
- Energetic by maintaining a high, consistently quality work output over a prolonged period.
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by email, with reference to DT/18-059-DD: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please call Mrs. Sandra van Putten at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.