Derks & Derks Detachering
Temporary and independent job for a year to manage the changes in supply chain for a pharmaceutical company.
- A challenging and diversified job in a supply chain environment
- The opportunity to deploy your supply chain talents at a global level
- Active contribution to the further development of the contract manufacturing department
- A temporary assignment for a year
- Contract of Derks & Derks Detachering
Our client manufactures and markets high-quality drugs in a diversity of fields. The organization has been undergoing substantial growth. In Europe, our client produces develops and markets products through a network of affiliated companies. The European R&D and Manufacturing activities are concentrated in the Netherlands. To support their growth they are searching for a change manager supply chain.
As a Change Manager Supply Chain you are responsible for the EMEA region for the planning & inventory management processes and for the physical logistics & distribution network processes and development. These functions ensure continuous stock availability for customers and optimal customer service. With the objective to manage the end to end supply chain planning process to ensure stable supply, you model and analyse the related systems, information and data. On the other hand you manage and develop the physical logistics & distribution network to ensure a optimal stock availability and supply to end customers, with a direct responsibility for the operational cost control and quality aspects (GDP) of the related service agreements with third party. You therefore lead, govern and manage MTP and budget volume planning for manufacturing, and you are contributing to global supply chain planning and development, and you are having an external network of key experts to maintain knowledge in the area of supply chain to ensure the function is operating according highest industry standards. You ensure that the Supply Chain processes in the EMEA region are current on and adhere to the relevant policies, as well as ensuring full alignment with key stakeholders cross-functionally with regards to business objectives and strategies. You ensure that all Supply Chain and Distribution activities comply with regulatory, security, public policies/guidelines as well as corporate policies. You are responsible for the development and implementation of new supply chain concepts and you support investigations where to produce products. You are functionally responsible for the supply chain processes within the manufacturing sites and for planning purposes working with Affiliate General Management, Brand Directors, Business Development, Legal, Regulatory, Suppliers and Contract Manufacturers .
- At least a bachelor degree in logistics or a related field
- About 5 till 10 years of experience in a supply chain/logistic
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or food industry
- Extensive experience with international change/project management
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Articulate, with good communication skills and ability to present to all levels EMEA
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Fluent in English, spoken and written, Additional language is an advantage
- Ability to work in a multi country/culture environment
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to DT/17-177–DD, to Toon Fleminks or Myrthe Poelen: email@example.com. For further information, please call and discuss the opportunity at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.