Business Development Representative
Pivot Park Screening Centre
The opportunity to develop yourself into an experienced Biotech Business Developer
- challenging international business development position
- ability to learn, grown and explore the market to seize opportunities
- support in the entire commercial process from first contact to implementation
- international traveling required
As Business Development Representative you will become part of an eager to learn and ambitious team which is responsible for high-quality realization of the commercial objectives. You will support your Business Development colleagues in their daily work and step by step become a Business Developer yourself. This support consists of preparing commercial activities and doing market research to search for interesting new clients. Also, you will prepare meetings with potential new customers, and you also participate in these appointments. In cooperation with marketing, you will prepare international congresses and set up meetings with interesting attendees. You will be part of a motivated Business Development team which consists of three Business Development colleagues and a Marketing Specialist.
In this position you will be expected to go abroad occasionally and engage in a dialogue with the target group. The ideal candidate enjoys entering and developing personal relationships. Do you like to be in contact with people and like commerce, then this is the chance to start your career within the Biotech industry!
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology or Life Sciences
- Affinity with or some knowledge of assay development, biochemical or cell-based assays
- some knowledge of, affinity with, or understanding of the pharmaceutical R&D field
- experience with customer contact in any form is required
- eager to learn, proactive and responsible
- good communication skills and fluent in English and preferably in Dutch (written as well as spoken)
Our client, Pivot Park Screening Centre, is a Clinical Research Organisation specialized in scientific research. They provide highly regarded screening assessments and research programs. Their long-standing experience in an early drug discovery and state-of-art High Throughput Screening infrastructure provides their partners with the best confirmed leads. The High Throughput Screening (HTS) is a widely applied approach to find starting points for the development of new medicines. The organisation is continuously expanding their knowledge and experiences, which benefits both the scientific community as well as their partners. The organisation is growing and to reach their future goals, they are searching for someone to expand their relatively new and ambitious Business Development team.
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WS/22-103-DD, to Tim van Loon: email@example.com.
For further information you can call, text or whatsApp with Tim van Loon on number +31 (0)6 20 79 77 21
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.