Derks & Derks Detachering
A temporary assignment for at least 6 months at a large pharmaceutical company
- a challenging job within a large pharmaceutical company
- a temporary assignment till at least February 2020
- contract of Derks & Derks Detachering
Our client is a world leader in the healthcare industry. They work for a healthy world.
Through their medicines, vaccines, biological therapies, and support services they offer health solutions for people and animals in more than 140 countries. They also demonstrate their commitment to an increasing access to healthcare through far-reaching programs that donate and deliver their products to the people who need them. The organisation has three main locations with approximately 4,500 employees. This position is located in Haarlem.
As a B2B Fulfillment Coordinator it is your responsibility to monitor and ensure continuous and timely supply into internal and external customers. You will maintain and build relationships with the assigned customers, with the relevant supply sites and other stakeholders (E2E Planners, Global Logistics, Finance and Quality). Besides this you will act as primary contact for the customer; receive, analyze and process their forecasts and orders, manage their inventory and deliveries and support new product introductions. This is all done with the objective to reach maximum customer satisfaction, at consummate cost, ensuring optimal supply chain performance in compliance with established guidelines and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or proven equivalent work experience in a related business concentration (Supply Chain, Project Management, Logistics, Planning, Procurement, Business Planning or equivalent)
- 2 years of experience within an Customer Service Environment/SCM
- knowledge of and experience with MRP systems
- strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- strong customer focused mentality, analytical skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- basic understanding of working in a GMP or GDP environment and Lean 6 sigma
- ability to function in a high volume setting with tight deadlines
- strong social and interpersonal skills
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to DT/19-150-DD, to Djamila Hagemans: email@example.com.
For further information, please call Djamila Hagemans at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our Client has chosen Derks & Derks Secondment & Interim as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.
If this is not quite the position you are seeking, please check https://www.derksenderks.nl/vacatures for other interesting jobs!