Derks & Derks Detachering
Temporary position for 12 months as an Associate Material Master Manager at a pharmaceutical company
- a diverse job at a pharmaceutical company
- an interesting job because of the international contacts
- a temporary contract for 12 months, with the possibility to extend
Our client manufactures and markets high-quality drugs in a diversity of fields. The organisation has been undergoing substantial growth and expects to be a global top ten player. In Europe, our client produces, develops and markets products through a network of affiliated companies. The European R&D and manufacturing activities are concentrated in The Netherlands. The European organisation is located in Leiden but has tight lines all around the world. The organisation is looking for support for the Master Data Management department. They would like to meet an experienced Associate Material Master Manager.
As an Associate Material Master Manager you are responsible for providing and maintaining high quality compliant Master Data that are available on time, in a consistent and controlled way. In other words, you are responsible for facilitating a smooth execution of operational Supply Chain processes across the EMEA region. Furthermore, it is your job to own the Supply Chain Business Flows in EMEA SAP. You will organize and manage the creation and maintenance of Material Master Data aspects according to the business scenarios and business rules. It is also your job to create and maintain Material Master Data to support changes in existing business and introduce new products and materials. Finally, you will lead or participate in various projects where Master Data creation or change is involved.
- at least a Bachelor’s degree
- basic knowledge of GMP
- basic knowledge on Material Master Data
- functional knowledge of SAP and knowledge of Supply Chain and manufacturing processes are an advantage
- at least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- experienced user of SAP
- experience with the setup of Material Masters in SAP
- experienced user of MS Excel
- project management skills
- good communication skills in English, written and verbal.
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to DT/21-026-DD, to Sandra van Putten: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please call and discuss the opportunity with Sandra van Putten at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.