Website Derks & Derks
Lead of the affiliate Market Access & Corporate Affairs Department | Member of the Dutch Leadership Team
- challenging role in a biopharmaceutical organisation
- combined rol with Market Access, Stakeholder Management and Corporate Affairs
- very attractive employment conditions package
Our client is a leading biotech organization that offers therapies for neurological diseases, globally, through direct affiliate presence in 30 countries and a network of distribution partners in over 50 additional countries. The atmosphere is very open and accessible. This is also reflected in the mutual cooperation, along with their key focus on professionalism and a drive to accomplish the best results for the society.
The Associate Director Market Access & Government Affairs leads the affiliate Market Access (Max) & Corporate Affairs Department and is a member of the Dutch Leadership Team. Beside the Max functions, the responsibilities of the Dutch Max Department include the Corporate Affairs functions (Government Affairs, Public Affairs and Patient Advocacy). The purpose of the role is to contribute to building the company brand and development and strengthening of the business in NL by obtaining and maintaining optimal pricing, reimbursement and access for products and by influencing the Dutch healthcare environment, so that it remains viable for biopharmaceutical innovations. The Associate Director Market Access & Government Affairs reports to the Managing Director in The Netherlands.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. with a preference for in the field of Health Economics
- 8 – 10 years of relevant experience required (in market access, governmental affairs management, public affairs)
- managerial experience
- experience in a cross-functional position
- knowledge of NL healthcare legislation
- excellent experience and proven track record in negotiations
- used to travelling, working indepently and planning of own time and schedule
- native Dutch speaker with fluent English skills (verbal, reading and writing)
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WL/18-055-DD, to Toon Fleminks : email@example.com.
For further information, please call Tessa Hoedjes at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.