- a work place within a young and dynamic organisation
- being part of the Management Team to increase future growth
- the possibility to build a new finance structure using your knowledge and experience
- a fulltime contract
Our client is a pharmaceutical packaging organization, that is dedicated to shaping the future of the pharmaceutical Supply Chain to be safer and more reliable for their customers and patients. They have over 30 years of experience that they use to offer flexible packaging and Supply Chain services. They use the latest technologies to improve the manufacturing packaging process every day. Currently the organisation realised at serious growth where they doubled their team. To maintain on the grow path they are looking for an ambitious and enterprising Finance Director.
As a Finance Director you are a part of the young and dynamic Management Team. You will manage and improve all accounting and bookkeeping activities for the organisation. You will implement and circulate financial business policies, procedures and processes. To make sure everything is accurate you take part in developing financial, tax and legal strategies as well as operational and strategic business planning. Design, develop, implement and verify the efficiency of internal financial controls will be your responsibility as well. You define and implement the financial multi-year strategy and prepare and collate for the annual budget together with the Management Team and responsible budget holders. You will draft and monitor reports of operating companies on costs and liquidity. Also you will monitor the reporting of other key stakeholders both in timeliness and quality. Furthermore you draft the financial statements and arrange external audits. You will own risk management policies and procedures as well as cash management policies and procedures. Because you are part of the Management Team you will advise and act as a sounding board for the CEO on complex financial issues such as: mergers and acquisitions, new financing/funding, important investments and divestments, professionalisation of various business units and components, and major projects such as reorganisations and working capital reductions.
- a Master degree or MBA in Finance, Business or Accountancy
- minimum of 5 years of experience in a relevant and/or similar position
- proven experience in managing a team as a Manager or Director
- experience in a manufacturing environment
- experience as a ERP User (Microsoft Dynamics NAV is preferred)
- experience with Tableau or similar data visualization software
- demonstrable experience of financial modelling
- fluent, or at least, advanced professional proficiency, in both Dutch and English
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to DT/19-183-DD, to Sandra van Putten: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please call Sandra van Putten at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87. An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our Client has chosen Derks & Derks Secondment & Interim as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.