Derks & Derks
Responsible and commercial position in an international oriented Biotech organization
- a dynamic and independent sales position in the growing field of microbial genomics
- responsibility for the growth of several key accounts by building strong customer relationships
- becoming part of an ambitious team in a state-of-the-art building in Leiden
- serving an international client base
As Account Manager you are responsible for building strong customer relationships and cross selling of services for a number of key accounts. You will do so by being proactive and receptive to the needs and services required by different clients. Through your commercial expertise in customer relationship management, you will improve the performance and growth of your accounts. Your main contacts are scientists and researchers. The Account Manager works independently and cross-disciplinary with a team existing of an ambitious group of business developers, marketeers, and product developers. At times you will have to travel nationally or internationally, so flexibility is required.
- an educational background, preferably in bioscience, biotech, or a related discipline
- experience in account management or a different commercial role
- experience with CRM-system and Business Intelligence tools
- skills to work with key contacts and DMUs
- a network in the pharmaceutical, food or biotech industry
- excellent communication and negotiation skills
- proactive, commercial and responsible
Our client is a pioneer in genomic analysis since the early nineties. They have been on the forefront of microbial genomics innovations and their industrial applications. Over the last years their expertise has been established in several niche areas with an increasingly strong team. Among other services, these are some they offer: genome sequencing and annotations, microbiome analysis and microbial strain characterizations for regulatory approval. These services are aimed at improving, for example fermentation processes and human health. The microbial market is dynamic, growing and demanding. For that reason, the organizational culture can be described as energetic, positive, proactive and creative. As Account Manager you are part of the Commercial Team and report directly to the Commercial Director. This team exists of ten people and includes Marketing, Sales and Account Management.
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WL/22-050-DD to Tim van Loon: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please call, text or WhatsApp to Tim van Loon at number +31 (0)6 20 79 77 21.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.