- a challenging job within a global healthcare company
- an operational role in an international environment
- a temporary contract till the beginning of December
Our relation is international active in the healthcare industry. They produce and sell their products to the international market. They are always looking for new innovative medical device products by investing in research and development. With this investment they hope to stay on top of the market. They design the product trough the eyes of the end user combined with an appealing design. The organisation is always looking for improvement of there processes. Therefore, they like to get in touch with a Clinical Data Manager.
The organisation is a new business within the venture organization. The venture is tasked with developing a new “software only” product called IntelliSpace Cognition. This new product is a class II medical device. In the position of Digital Clinical Data Manager, you will conduct source data verification by checking data for accuracy and completeness. You will optimize the collaboration between data owners and domain experts. Furthermore, you are exporting and organizing data from our product database and developing a long-term data management strategy. Reviewing and cleaning research data will also be a task in the position. You will also prepare data files for analysis in close contact with other team members and provide insightful data overviews for clinicians, researchers and software developers. Next to this you will create interfaces and dashboards to gain deeper insights into the performance of the products. In the position you will report to the manager of the department.
- work experience or degree that supports clinical data management
- a “go do”, self-propelling attitude to work
- ability to interact with people in both the scientific, clinical and technical (SW) worlds
- affinity to work with clinical data and ability to develop software independently
- solid knowledge of at least one programming language (R or Python preferred)
- knowledge of Postgres databases is a plus
- knowledge of Good Clinical Practice
- accurate and an eye for detail
- good written and verbal English skills
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to DT/19-124-DD, to Sandra van Putten: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please call Sandra van Putten at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.