A European position in Quality Assurance with a focus on GDP at a pharmaceutical company
(Leiden, The Netherlands)
- a diverse job within a pharmaceutical company
- an interesting job because of the international contacts
- working in a logistics/warehousing/GDP environment
- a 13th month and an excellent pension policy
- 25 vacation days and 13 so called ADV days
Our client manufactures and markets high-quality drugs in a diversity of fields. The organisation has been undergoing substantial growth and expects to be a global top ten player. In Europe, our client produces, develops and markets products through a network of affiliated companies. The European R&D and manufacturing activities are concentrated in The Netherlands. The European organisation is located in Leiden but has a tight line all around the world. The organisation is looking for an Associate Director Quality Management with knowledge of GDP.
As an Associate Director Quality Management you will act as the primary QA responsible for Storage and Distribution activities related to commercial products. You provide support for daily activities between the company and external third party logistics providers to ensure effective quality systems that meet GMP, GDP and establish the requirements of the company. You support the Supply Chain organization in QMS activities such as change control, review and approval of transportation deviations, management review, business review meetings with Logistics Server Providers and review and approval of procedural documents. Travelling (typically 30%) will be on a global basis.
- you have a science based degree (pharmacy preferred)
- 10 years of experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Control in a supply chain environment, preferably within an international company and position
- at least 3 years of experience in a GDP QA role
- GxP Auditing experience and preferably knowledge of GMP and QA systems
- English speaking and writing
- self-starter, problem solving skills, strategic planning skills and good communication skills
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by Email, with reference to WL/19-033-DD, to Sandra van Putten or Sophie van Baalen : firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please call Sandra van Putten or Sophie van Baalen at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our Client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.