- a challenging Benelux position as Lead Project Manager
- an organization where you can use your skills and experience to improve
- clear focus on serialization project in an international context
- a permanent place in the organization
- the change to growth and develop your knowledge
Our client is active worldwide in the development and production of commercial and clinical packaging materials. They have multiple offices and production locations around the world, employing around 1,800 people every day. For the Benelux locations in Belgium and the Netherlands they are looking to replace an interim manager for a permanent employee to keep building. They are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Lead Project Manager.
In the position as Lead Project Management you will be responsible to manage the sites to the continuously improvement process of Serialization as well as implementing and evaluating the process. Together with the team you lead, coach and guide the assigned projects. You will also lead the creation, implementation and monitoring of the serialization vision and architecture for the European organization. Therefor you need to oversee the complete serialization portfolio in the Benelux and Europe. You need to guard and report the project process and make sure that you have project ownership to ensure the progress, budgets and invoicing over the projects. Therefore you need to coordinate, monitor and report serialization packaging projects within timelines, budget, resource consumption and scope included changes. You will also identify the project risks in an early stage and mitigate, control or escalate them appropriately. Your reporting line is directly to the Site Leader of the plant in Belgium.
- a bachelor or master degree
- at least 2 years of experience as a Leading Project Manager
- experience in a complex organization within a multidisciplinary team
- experience in the pharmaceutical or packaging industry and familiar with serialization
- familiar and practical knowledge with GMP guidelines
- affinity with IT systems
- excellent communication skills spoken and written
- fluent in both Dutch and English
- willing to travel within Europe
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WL/20-034-DD, to Sandra van Putten: email@example.com.
For further information, please call Sandra van Putten at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our Client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.